Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 16.
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter Charger 9.6 kW Power Output 15 kW Solar Input PIHY9600
The NEW REVOLUTIONARY AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter gives you total control of your power. It combines solar power and battery backup into one complete, easy to use solution, that provides FREE power and independence from the grid. In addition, the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter can reduce or eliminate electric bills, provides power during outages, and allows customers to monitor their system from anywhere. The truth is that when the power goes out in the neighborhood, millions of homeowners with solar panels quickly realize that they are not truly “independent” of the power company because they don’t have batteries in their home to store the power generated from their solar panels. The excess power they have generated goes back to the grid and doesn’t allow them to use the power generated when it really matters most.
Where the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter makes an immediate impact is in its ability to be programmed to do exactly what you want it to do. Think of an orchestra without a conductor. It may have all the talent and potential in the world, but without a way to organize and direct it, you may as well listen to radio static. AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter is essentially the conductor for every source of power that you have in your house.
• Instead of sending the suns power straight to the power company where they dictate the rate, you can decide how to use YOUR power.
• On a sunny day, you can program it to fill up your batteries first, and then power your house.
• If you are not home, you can pump the excess power back to the Utility Co. and offset your power bill.
• Have an EV car? When you get home, you can charge from batteries or solar for FREE.
• You can program it to power your house at night with batteries and recharge during the day with sunlight.
• Did the grid go down? In the blink of an eye, it automatically switches over to batteries.
• Sun not shining? You can charge your batteries using the grid when rates are low and power your house at specified times.
• Have a generator? Use it to charge your batteries instead of using the grid or solar.
AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter gives you complete control and autonomy over your own power needs because that is exactly what homeowners deserve. The hybrid inverter also includes an APP for remote monitoring which is easy to set up and operate using your cell phone. No matter where you are, you will have the ability to do exactly as you see fit with your power. While there may be other similar products on the market, our hybrid inverters are much more efficient than the competition because of the higher voltage that they run at. This puts less stress on the entire system and ensures extended durability and improved safety, which is something that we pride ourselves in providing for our customers. In addition to being more durable, efficient, and safe than others on the market, all of the easy to use kits that are designed for the AIMS Power Hybrid Inverter are from the same manufacturer. This means that instead of having to call three different customer service lines to troubleshoot issues, you will be able to avoid the runaround and work through them with one trusted and competent company. We believe that taking the headache out of troubleshooting is what our customers deserve, and that is what separates us from the competition.
With the easy to use digital touch screen display, the hybrid inverter can be set up using the following simple modes for your convenience:
• Self-Use – The panels will power the electrical loads first, for FREE and any excess energy is then used to recharge a battery bank. The remaining energy will go back to the grid.
• Selling First – The panels will power the loads first and any excess energy will go back to the grid.
• Charge First – The panels will charge the battery bank first and any excess energy will then power the electrical loads for FREE. The remaining energy will go back to the grid. This setting will also allow you to use solar and grid to recharge the batteries if the solar panels can’t produce enough power to charge the batteries.
With all the grid issues these days, it can be said that we are amid a great and trying “power struggle”. The ultimate question you must ask yourself is if you “truly” want to be autonomous when it comes to your power. Can you trust power companies to protect your livelihood and family’s safety? At AIMS Power, we think that being “free” means that you have the right to always have the ball in your court. We have created a product that empowers customers to finish the initial job that they started when they installed solar panels on their homes. Our Hybrid Inverter is the final step in taking back control of your power portfolio and we believe that it will revolutionize your ability to live life on your own terms.
- Listed to UL 1741-SA I CSA 22.2 No.107-01 I UL1998 I UL1699B
- Stackable (Max 6)
- Direct 3 string PV input
- IP65 NEMA4X rated for outdoor installation
- 10 year warranty
- Customizable DC input voltage for various battery types including lithium and lead
- Free USA based tech support
- Wide programmable voltage input range
- Generator input for backup 240VAC
- Wide PV input voltage range
- Load sharing
- Isolated emergency backup output for defined loads
- Configurable charge and load times based on local utility recommendations
- Loaded with safety features
- Large 5-inch color LCD
- RS485, CAN, Wi-Fi, 4G
- Extremely efficient
- FCC Part 15 Class B
|Dimensions: 23 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 9 1/4" 55 lbs|
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.