Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 04 and Dec 06.
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Crystal Quest Eagle Whole House Water Filter CQE-WH-02136
Clean Water from Every Faucet in Your Home
- Great tasting, healthier water for drinking and cooking
- Crystal clear ice cubes
- Flavorful coffee, tea, mixes, and meals
- Ideal for baby formula, pasta, and soups
- Great for pet and plant water, aquariums
- Unlimited pure water supply to your kitchen and bath
- No heavy cooler bottles to lift
- Clean water for steam irons, humidifiers, and household cleaning, such as windows
It is a well-known fact that people should drink eight glasses of water a day to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With a Crystal Quest Smart Whole House Water Filters you get delicious, refreshing, safe, top-quality drinking water.
Crystal Quest Smart Whole House Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance.
How to Determine Capacity
Capacity is the amount of water your filter creates clean water for your home. An easier way to think of it is how many bathrooms you have.
- 1,000,000 capacity equals 1-3 bathrooms
- 1,500,000 capacity equals 2-4 bathrooms
Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), & any remaining insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
Ultrafiltration (UF) Membrane
Water passes through a 20” 0.2-micron ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
Alkalizing (Eagle) Water Filter
Water flows through a bed of a special blend of calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water as well as raise the pH level.
Water travels through a special blend of natural mineral and infra-red balls in our Ionizer media.
Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
Water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy® (ERA® 6500 & 9500) media. Representing a new and unique way of water processing media by its natural process of electrochemical oxidation-reduction and adsorption action, Eagle Redox Alloys reduces and/or removes many unwanted contaminants from water.
Optional Salt-Free Water Softener
Water passes through an anti-scale media and without a brine solution there is no need to backwash. This process neutralizes the minerals instead of removing them, allowing water to flow freely through your system without sticking to your pipes, dishes, or you!
More on Hard Water
What is hard water? Water described as “hard” is high in dissolved minerals, specifically calcium and magnesium. It is estimated that more than 80% of homes across the country are affected by hard water. What is more staggering, however, is that many homeowners do not know if they have hard water or how to detect it.
The “hardness” of water is determined by the combined number of calcium and magnesium grains present. The higher the number of grains per gallon, the “harder” your water is. These minerals are picked up by “soft” rainwater as it travels down through the soil to the underground water table. Water that comes into contact with limestone (calcium and magnesium rock) has a much higher content of these hard minerals. Hard water has a negative impact on you, your household, and your pocketbook.
- Water heater efficiency is increased up to 29%
- Save up to 70% on household detergents and soaps
- Soap and shampoo will lather better, resulting in softer skin and more manageable hair
- Save up to 25% on personal care items such as hair products and shaving cream
- Up to 30% longer life for washing machines, dishwashers, coffeemakers, humidifiers, water heaters, and household plumbing systems
- Fabrics will be whiter, brighter, and last up to 33% longer
- Dishes come clean more easily, without spots
- Bath and kitchen fixtures will have less soap
You probably have hard water. If left untreated, here is what can happen:
- The minerals in hard water will cause yellow stains on plumbing fixtures and be deposited as scale, eventually clogging plumbing and shortening the life of appliances like washing machines, water heaters, and dishwashers by up to 30%. Scale deposits not only cut down on the efficiency of these appliances, they cost you money, increasing both energy and maintenance bills.
- Hard water dulls your hair and dries your skin. Shaving is more difficult in hard water.
- Hard water can leave unsightly film buildup on glasses and dishes.
- Hard water leaves a filmy soap ring around bath and kitchen faucets, which makes cleanup more difficult.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
|Home Water Usage||1-3 Bathrooms||2-4 Bathrooms|
|Filter Media Volume||1.5 + cubic feet||2.0 + cubic feet|
|Service Flow (GPM)||9-11||10-13|
|Tank Dimensions||10" x 54"||12" x 52"|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass|
About Crystal Quest
Crystal Quest is a manufacturer of water filtration products. We ship our products worldwide and serve Residential, Commercial, and Industrial markets.
Crystal Quest is a progressive company with experience manufacturing and marketing water filtration products worldwide. Through our time-tested brands, we deliver cost-effective, reliable systems and services to residential, commercial and industrial markets. Our commitment to providing quality products and excellent customer service has made us a well known international company, and we're growing.
During our 30+ years, companies have come to us with their unique and challenging problems related to water filtration. During this time, we have learned to provide innovative and cost effective solutions. We have seen nearly everything when it comes to water, and because of this we are able to provide businesses with peace of mind when it comes to purchasing a solution to equip their needs.
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.