Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 14 and Dec 16.
Estimated Handling Time: Product Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Shipping Time: Please Allow 2-6 Business Days for Delivery
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Garden Tower 2™, 50-Plant Composting Vertical Garden Planter
- The rotating Garden Tower® 2 is a composter that grows 50 plants in 4 square feet nearly anywhere.
- Turns waste kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer to grow organic produce.
- The Garden Tower® vertical garden planter and composting system replicates a natural ecosystem allowing plants to access nutrients recycled through organic composting processes.
- Easily grow nearly any vegetables, herbs or flowers organically.
- An organic and resilient 6 cubic foot vertical soil-based alternative to expensive and difficult hydroponic systems.
- Proudly 100% Made in the USA using 100% UV stable food-grade high-purity HDPE plastic, and backed by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- 43″ tall & 24.5″ wide. 36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)
Take a Closer Look:
The Garden Tower® 2 is a revolutionary vertical self-contained garden / composting system that redefines home gardening, urban gardening and vermicomposting. Utilizing 6 cu.ft. of potting soil, the garden tower® vertical container gardening system allows for the abundant growth of 50 plants vertically in a minimal footprint and eliminates weeding, electricity, nutrient loss and most water loss associated with conventional gardening.
Garden Tower® 2 Improvements to the Garden Tower 1.1:
- Enhanced nutrient distribution: The vermicomposting tube at the core of every garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system features 265% more perforations for greater access by plant roots and enhanced aeration.
- Stacking & nesting planting rings: Customizable tower height and less soil compaction.
- It rotates! 360 degree rotation made possible by a robust integrated bearing track = optimized sun exposure and better plant access in tight spaces.
- Removable compost tea drawer and compost screen: better access, controlled compost release and less bending over.
- Wide, heavy, reinforced, anchor able feet attach the tower securely to a solid surface (rooftops, platforms, etc). The available Premium Caster Kit allows the Garden Tower to be frequently moved. (DO NOT insert wheels or casters directly into the feet. Over time this will damage the unit and void the warranty.)
- Even heavier built and more UV resistant: The Garden Tower® 2 is a full eight pounds heavier than the robust Garden Tower® 1.1 and features the maximum amount of food-grade UV protection available in the industry for an expected 7-12 year lifespan even in harsh climates. The garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system IS the Ultimate Patio Farm.
|Made In||Proudly 100% Made in the USA|
|Food-Grade||USA-made HDPE (non-toxic, BPA & PVC free plastic) components|
|FDA Approved||FDA-approved dye and UV-protection antioxidant package for health, durability and recyclability|
|Weight||36 lbs. (~220 lbs. with moist soil)|
|Size||43″ tall & 24.5″ wide|
About Garden Tower Project
On April 19, 2012, the first Garden Tower® project launched on Kickstarter. The brainchild of inventor Colin Cudmore, environmental scientist Joel Grant, and health professional Thomas Tlusty, The Garden Tower® Project began as a dream to connect people around the world with sustainable, organic produce.
The original Garden Tower® container gardening system made it possible for home gardeners to create their own compost, practice vermiculture with their own worms, and reap the benefits (literally!) of 50 plants in one barrel-shaped planter. Its buit-in water-recycling system created active nutrient transparent to the plants roots much like a hydroponic watering system — boosting plant growth with nutrient-packed recycled water at a fraction of the cost and size of a full-scale garden.
Two years later, we were ready for a transformative update. We had already given the original tower its now-familiar terracotta colouring, but we wanted to take it one step further. The Garden Tower® 2 built off the original design in new, exciting ways — upgraded vermicomposting capabilities, 360-degree rotation, and 100% recyclable, food-contact grade plastic, just to name a few! Our fans were so ready for the new update that our second Kickstarter fully funded in 33 minutes flat!
As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order or cancel for a full refund. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Please reference your product page specific lead times. After shipment, items will arrive in 2-7 business days.
Some models are custom made, and can take as long as 4-5 weeks to ship depending on the model and series. Please contact customer service before ordering if delivery time is a concern of yours.
Certain items due to high demand and low supply can only be placed on back order at specific times. Please contact customer service to hear about any items availability.
Please contact us for rush shipping rates and options. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within four business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Large items that ship via freight (not UPS or Fedex) require a signature upon delivery. You will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and day for delivery that works for you.
PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should REFUSE the package, and make note of it on the delivery receipt. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please contact us immediately and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process an insurance claim on your behalf and happily work with you to resolve the issue and refund or replace your order.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Generally, most of the items we carry can be returned within 30 days of receipt in new condition and unopened.
Returned products must be sent back with their original packaging and have all of the parts and components that they came with. Please contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
Please document (photograph) any damages upon receiving the item and report these damages to the delivery carrier if product was sent by LTL or freight (not by UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc).
Some items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping and original shipping cost, even if the item was "free shipping". Any damages to products may void the return.
Returns must be accompanied with an RMA number. Please contact us in order to have one generated.
Should you have any questions about a particular product’s return policy we’re here to help. Please contact us and we will respond within 24 hours.
As stated in the Product Quality Guarantee, any item that arrives in less than perfect condition or missing parts will be handled at no extra cost. Refunds will be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
It is the customers' responsibility to confirm the product will comply with their state, county or city codes. If you will be receiving an inspection by a county or city inspector, please ask them what they require.